Hesteel Serbia’s Q3 exports up 50 percent on last year, News
The value of exports of 15 biggest exporters in Serbia amounted to 3.6 billion euros during the first 11 months of 2016.
The top exporter is still Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Serbia, based in Kragujevac, with exports worth 990.7 million euros, Beta is reporting, quoting the Ministry of Finance.
Hesteel Serbia Iron & Steel – the renamed Zelezara Smederevo – follows with exports worth 318.7 million euros. In this year’s third quarter, the company’s exports were 50 percent up on the same period in 2015.
Tigar Tyres is in third place (292.8 million)m followed by the Petroleum Industry of Serbia (NIS) (211.9 million), Philip Morris (206 million), MK Group (184.2 million), Petrohemija (178.2 million), Gorenje (170.9 million).
The list also includes Victoria Group with exports of 157.5 million euros, Tetra Pak (156 million), Yura Corporation (146.1 million), Hemofarm (140.4 million), Robert Bosch (139.2 million), Leoni (138.4 million) and Jugoimport SDPR (122.9 million).
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?