Serbia wants to boost IT exports to 1.5 bln euros per year, News
Serbia should boost its net IT exports from 400 mln euros to 1.5 bln euros over the next five years, envisions the national action plan for the IT sector, due to be adopted by the government by the end of the year.
The action plan, developed by a ministerial council headed by Minister of Public Administration and Local Self-Government Ana Brnabic, will be among the three government priorities over the next five years, the Blic daily reports.
The document is aimed at boosting the capacities of Serbia’s IT industry and creating the IT professionals the country is lacking.
An estimated 1,500 IT professionals appear on the market every year, but the figure must be increased at least five-fold, to over 7,000, to enable the country to meet its export goals.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects