China, Hungary, Serbia discuss high-speed rail line, News
China, Hungary and Serbia on Friday held a fifth trilateral meeting on a project to modernize and reconstruct the rail line from Belgrade to Budapest.
The meeting, which resulted in “further progress in project implementation,” was presided over by Serbian Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic, Tanjug reported, quoting an official statement.
The Chinese and Hungarian delegations were headed by Wang Xiaotao, deputy director of the National Development and Reform Commission, and Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto.
The three countries’ working groups worked towards agreeing on technical and technology-related matters associated with high-speed rail lines as the rail line will be designed to allow speeds up to 200 km/h.
The project design for the section from Belgrade to Stara Pazova is expected to be completed by end-September.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects