WB official attends cabinet session that sets up “4 teams”, News
The presentation “From Vision to Results in Serbia” was held at Monday’s thematic session of the Serbian government, Tanjug has reported.
The meeting was attended by World Bank’s Country Director for the Western Balkans Ellen Goldstein.
Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic” highlighted the significance of cooperation with the financial institution,” a government statement said.
Vucic briefed Goldstein on the government program, “expressing particular gratitude for the World Bank’s and her personal support.”
Goldstein, in turn, “thanked Vucic and the government ministers for the opportunity for cooperation, commending the success achieved by the PM and the government.”
Beta is reporting that the government decided to form four teams “that will focus on realizing its priority goals.”
These include “connecting Serbia with Europe and the world, creating economic opportunities, offering better services, and protecting human rights and security.”
It has also been announced that each team will soon be staffed, and their “plans and result frameworks” determined.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects