China Jiangsu Construction Group considers investments in Serbia, News
China Jiangsu Construction Group has started building up contacts with potential partners in Serbia in order to execute projects in the country, the Serbian presidency quoted the group’s president as saying.
Serbia has attracted the attention of a number of Chinese companies, including Jiangsu Construction Group, Yu Hui Huang said during a meeting with Serbian president Tomislav Nikolic, as quoted in a statement by the presidency on Monday.
Nikolic said he has invited Jiangsu Construction Group to invest in Serbia and use the country as the basis for its future expansion in Europe.
By working together, it is possible to generate huge profits for investors, and at the same time create new jobs for the citizens of Serbia, he added.
Jiangsu Construction Group is among the 500 biggest Chinese companies and has subsidiaries in 34 countries worldwide. The group is active in the construction, electronics, finance and real estate sectors.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year