EBRD president to visit Serbia this week, News
President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) Suma Chakrabarti will pay a two-day visit to Serbia this week.
Chakrabarti will meet with Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic.
Chakrabarti will be visiting Serbia on August 31 and September 1 in the second phase of a wider regional tour that will “culminate in a speech, delivered in the Serbian parliament, about EBRD support for the regional integration of its countries of operations and the EU approximation of the Western Balkans,” the bank announced in a statement.
“President Chakrabarti will meet Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic and representatives of the diplomatic, financial and business communities.”
“The EBRD President will deliver a speech at the National Assembly of Serbia, where he will praise European integration ‘as a powerful force promoting efficient markets and reform,’” the statement said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?