EIB interested in funding new projects in Serbia, News
The European Investment Bank (EIB) is interested in development of public-private partnerships in Serbi.
The bank is also interested in further development of regional projects and roads as part of the European transport network, the head of the EIB Regional Office for the Western Balkans, Dubravka Negre, said on Monday.
She was meeting with Serbian Finance Minister Dusan Vujovic.
The EIB also plans to fund new projects in the health care, education, energy and environmental protection sectors, as well as new infrastructure projects – roads and rail lines, Negre noted.
Vujovic and Negre discussed future cooperation and ongoing projects in Serbia the EIB is involved in, the Ministry of Economy said in a statement.
In Serbia, there are currently 15 active project loans approved by the EIB, Vujovic noted.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute