Mihajlovic urges work on joint energy efficiency projects, News
Serbian Deputy PM and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic proposed in Banjaluka Tuesday that countries in the region take part in joint projects in the field of energy efficiency.
Mihajlovic was speaking at a regional conference on improvement of energy efficiency in the construction industry as a generator of economic development, organised by the Republika Srpska Ministry of Spatial Planning, Civil Engineering and Ecology.
Energy efficiency is one of the priorities for Serbia, which has adopted all the latest directives and standards in the field, she said.
The value of public works in Serbia has increased by over 60 pct in the past two years, while the number of construction permits issued since the introduction of electronic construction permits at the beginning of 2016 is up by almost 40 pct, she noted.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?