Chicken Meat from BiH to be exported to Serbia?, News
Minister of Agriculture in the Government of Serbia Branislav Nedimović and Minister of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of BiH Mirko Šarović stated that the most important thing agreed upon during their meeting was the abolition of the restrictive measure for the export of beef from Serbia to BiH.
“Today we made an important and major agreement in the field of agricultural products. We will no longer have problems with the export of beef and beef products,” Nedimović said.
Minister Šarović added that BiH will abolish the restrictive measure for the import of beef and meat products and milk from Serbia to BiH today.
Šarović added that they also solved all issues pertinent to the export of chicken meat from BiH to Serbia. Minister Nedimović emphasized that BiH is the biggest partner of Serbia in CEFTA and that only in the export of agricultural products Serbia will achieve the amount of 400 million EUR this year, with a suficit of 350 million EUR.
Nedimović and Šarović also spoke about the establishment and expansion of channels for the movement of goods and that they also discussed the bridge near Bratunac.
“We will have two new channels for exchange of goods, and that will increase the exchange,” said Nedimović.
After the bilateral meeting, a Memorandum of technical cooperation in the field of agriculture between the two ministries was signed.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute