Nikolic meets with Intracom Telecom board president, News
Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic spoke in Belgrade Wednesday with an Intracom Telecom delegation headed by President of the Board Mohamed Ahmed, who briefed him on the company’s new projects.
Intracom Telecom, which has been present in Serbia for nearly 20 years, plans to expand its operations in the country.
Serbia has become fertile ground for investors, in particular because it has open access to all of the world’s most important markets, an official statement quoted Nikolic as saying.
Projects that could help keep our top IT professionals in the country are significant to us and companies such as Intracom Telecom can count on having Serbia as a sincere partner in pursuing such projects, Nikolic said.
Serbia is an unavoidable factor in pursuing major regional infrastructure projects, which Intracom Telecom is interested in, Ahmed said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?