End-October completion date agreed for Corridor 11 section, News
The Corridor 11 road section from Ljig to Preljina, central Serbia, should be completed and opened to traffic by the end of October.
Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic, Ambassador of Azerbaijan Eldar Hassanov and representatives of the construction company Azvirt agreed this on Wednesday, Tanjug reported.
At a meeting attended by Vucic, Hassanov and an Azvirt delegation headed by Executive Director for Europe Murat Turkoglu, the PM’s proposal to make the use of the section completely free of charge until the end of the year was accepted.
In line with a memorandum on cooperation signed by the Serbian Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure, Azerbaijan’s Azvirt and China’s Sinohydro – and backed by the governments of Azerbaijan and China – they also discussed the construction of the Belgrade bypass, the Serbian government said in a statement.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year