Expansion of the Internet network in Serbia, News
Almost four million citizens of Serbia used the computer several times during the day in 2022. A third of the population used the internet in the same period to print official forms from a public administration website or application. In the last three months, 47.8 percent of Internet users bought or ordered goods and services online, according to the data of official statistics on the use of the Internet in our country. Data show that during the last year in Serbia, more than 3.3 million citizens used a computer every day or almost every day, while 40 percent of them used the services of E-government.
- In the last three months, 42.3 percent of Internet users bought or ordered goods or services via the Internet. In 2021, 81.5 percent of households in Serbia had an Internet connection. The representation of the Internet is the highest in Belgrade and amounts to 92.9 percent. It is 77.8 percent in Vojvodina, 79.2 percent in Šumadija and Western Serbia, and 76.1 percent in southern and eastern Serbia, according to the official statistics report. Regardless of the exact date that can be taken as the beginning of the use of these technologies in our country, the Internet has changed life completely. Experts claim that no technology has evolved so much in such a short time. Just 10 years ago, the Internet had two billion users, and today there are about five billion, that is, almost two-thirds of the world’s population is somehow connected to the Internet. In the last 50 years, the Internet has changed both social and business habits of people globally, Politika writes.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects