FCB Afirma appoints new regional creative director, News
FCB Afirma has announced that Veljko Golubovic has been appointed as its Regional Creative Director.
“Former ECD at Grey and one of the most awarded creatives in the region will head Belgrade-based FCB Afirma’s creative team,” the company said on its website.
In 20+ year advertising career, Golubovic has successfully worked with major domestic and international brands such as Philip Morris, Telenor, Gazprom, Banka Intesa, Milka, Komercijalna banka, Western Union, InBev Brewery, Jacobs caffe, Volvo, MasterCard, UNICEF and Nectar
Moreover, Belgrade University graduate (in Psychology) and self-declared creative is one of the most awarded creative directors in the region, winning (so far) 8 Cannes Lions and prizes at prominent festivals including Clio, LIA, NY Festivals, Eurobest, Epica, One Show, Crystal Festival, EACA, Red Apple, PIAF, Reddot, The CUP, Golden Hammer, AdStars, AdForum and Cresta.
“We believe there’s no need to remind anyone about his most successful and most awarded non-profit campaigns ‘Battle for the Babies’, ‘Hunger strike against hunger’, etc.,” FCB Afirma stated in a press release, adding their belief that Golubović’s arrival will provide significant boost to their cooperation and quality of strategic/creative solutions.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects