France’s Le Belier to invest 12 mln euro in expanding car parts factory in Serbia, News
Serbia’s Vojvodina autonomous province said French producer of moulded aluminium safety components for cars Le Belier plans to invest 12 million euro ($12.9 million) in the construction of a new unit at its factory in Kikinda.
The company plans to hire 80 employees at the new unit which will cover an area of 2,500 sq m at the Kikinda factory where it currently employs some 600, the Vojvodina government said in a statement on Wednesday.
The construction of the unit will allow Le Belier to increase the output of the factory to some one million units annually, the Vojvodina government said.
Le Belier opened its plant in Kikinda in 2003. Initially, it had 75 employees.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year