Germany’s IGB Automotive opens new plant in Serbia, News
A new IGB Automotive Comp production plant was opened in the town of Indjija, northwest of Belgrade, on Tuesday.
The opening of the plant worth EUR 4.5 million that will employ 600 new workers was attended by Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic, the Serbian government said.
The German company “specializes in the production of heaters for cars” while the new production facility, spanning 7,800 square meters, is located next to its already existing factory.
The new plant will introduce “new products” while “new technology will be applied there,” according to the Serbian government.
The ceremony in Indjija today was also attended by the head of the provincial government of Vojvodia, Igor Mirovic, German Ambassador Axel Dittmann, Chief Manager of IGB Automotive Comp Dalibor Beric, and President of the Indjija municipality Vladimir Gak.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute