Gov’t to set up ministerial team for IT sector, News
The Serbian government will set up a ministerial team responsible for the IT sector exclusively to boost IT exports from 410 million euros to over 2 billion euros within two years, Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said Monday.
Minister Ana Brnabic will be put forward to head the team, Vucic told a press conference.
Serbia’s unemployment rate is below 16 pct for the first time since 2007, Vucic said.
The employment rate is up by 3.2 pct points compared to the previous quarter and the same quarter of last year, he said.
“We believe the unemployment rate in Serbia will not exceed 17 pct,” Vucic said.
Vucic said the Serbian government wanted the average unemployment rate to be at EU level at the end of its four-year term – 11.5 pct.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute