HSE Excellence Europe, “Ensuring HSE focus in an increasingly dynamic Europe”, Events
Look at 7th Annual HSE Excellence Europe as a utility tool. Use it to sharpen, compress, stretch and finally, to understand the diversity of perspectives deployed for management strategy and practice in Health, Safety and Environment.
HSE, lives and breathes. In Europe it is an organic set of practices that reflect the considerable change occurring in both the continent’s business case and the increasingly integrated regulatory environment.
Specifically, the achievement of business ends have increasingly meant the pursuit of improved management efficiency in both developed and emerging markets. This is also evident in the unprecedented growth in our understanding of both environment and psychology on the health and safety dynamic.
Join us in Prague to understand HSE’s course for the 21st century and Europe’s unique role in modeling all the tools available to secure safety and productivity. Make the most out of Europe’s HSE engagement with the rest of the world.
Conference link: http://hse.flemingeurope.com/
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute