If I were a German, I would invest in Serbia, News
Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic on Monday urged German investors to invest in Serbia.
Citing Serbia’s economic results and the terms it is offering to investors, Vucic said he would invest in Serbia if he were a German.
Speaking at a session of the Ubersee Club – one of Europe’s most prestigious business clubs – Vucic said Serbia had been very successful in reforms and that the International Monetary Fund had forecast 2.8 pct, 3 pct and 3.5 pct growth rates for the country in 2016, 2017, and 2018, respectively.
I can tell you it will be at least 4 pct, which means that, after years of recession, not bad years are ahead for us, Vucic said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?