“Important step in Serbia-Albania economic ties”, News
he establishment of the Serbian-Albanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is “a major step in the history of economic relations between the two countries.”
The same is true when it comes to “economic ties throughout the region, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia (PKS) President Marko Cadez said on Friday,”according to Tanjug.
The association is a service for all entrepreneurs wishing to do business, forge ties, work and manufacture products together and operate in third-country markets, Cadez told a press conference in Tirana.
Speaking at the PKS booth at the Tirana international trade fair, which opened on Thursday, he highlighted the large support of the two countries’ business communities for establishing the chamber, and urged all companies to actively participate in its work.
25 Serbian companies are taking part in the Tirana fair.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year