Improving overall cooperation with Montenegro, News
Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic said today that Montenegro is an important partner and friend of Serbia, and expressed particular satisfaction with the fact that the new Prime Minister of Montenegro, Dusko Markovic, has chosen Serbia for his first visit since taking office.
Speaking at a joint press conference with Dusko Markovic after the meeting held at the Palace of Serbia, Vucic said that this means a lot to Serbia, which respects his decision very much, and reiterated that there is room for the improvement of cooperation between the two countries.
He said that it is possible to increase the trade exchange and cooperation in the field of infrastructure works, and to continue working on connecting the two countries.
The Prime Minister said that in relations between the two countries economic cooperation and work on infrastructure projects are top priorities, which includes the Belgrade-Podgorica-Bar motorway.
Vucic said that 120 km from Cacak will be completed in spring, as well as 31 km to Pozega and 107 km from Pozega to Boljare.
He said that today’s talks were intended to dynamise and promote economic and trade exchange.
The Prime Minister expressed the fact that last year trade between the two countries amounted to approximately €710 million, with growth of 6.2% compared to the previous year, and expressed confidence that this trend will continue.
The Prime Minister pointed out that there is a possibility of cooperation in attracting tourists, mainly from Serbia to Montenegro, but also vice versa.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects