Serbia Calls for Broadening of Trade Ties with Iran, News
“Serbian Chamber is capable of playing a crucial role in establishing relations with Iran since almost all big merchants and businessmen and women of Serbia are members of the Chamber,” Čadež said during the meeting.
Abdollahi, for his part pointed, to holding the 15th Joint Economic Commission between the two countries soon, and expressed the hope that holding the meeting on the sidelines of the event would introduce Iran’s economic attractions and capacities to Serbian businessmen.
In relevant remarks in early September 2015, Iranian Deputy Agriculture Minister for Cultivation Affairs Abbas Keshavarz discussed cooperation in the field of research, exchanging students, and professors in a meeting with Serbian academics from agriculture college of Novi Sad, North of Serbia.
Keshavarz, heading a delegation form Iran Agricultural Jihad Ministry, called the cooperation between faculties of Iran and Serbia beneficial for both nations in a meeting with Deputy Dean of Serbian agriculture college of Novi Sad Lazar Savic and some academics from that university.
At this meeting, Savic, for his part, expressed readiness for academic cooperation with Iranian agricultural faculties.
The visiting Iranian delegation also discussed mutual cooperation with Serbian Minister of Agriculture and Environment Protection Snežana Bogosavljević Bošković as well as officials from Belgrade University Agriculture Faculty, earlier.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year