Improving trade, economic cooperation with Russia, News
First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ivica Dacic and Deputy Prime Minister of Russia Dmitry Rogozin spoke today as co-chairs of the Intergovernmental Serbian-Russian Committee for Trade, Economic and Scientific-Technical Cooperation, whose regular 15th session is being held in Suzdal.
The two officials discussed bilateral topics, current issues of trade and economic cooperation and the basic directions of its further development.
They readiness to work on further improvement of cooperation and expressed expectations that the agreements reached at the meeting of the Intergovernmental Committee will give further impetus to the overall economic relations.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?