National Assembly passes 2017 state budget law, News
The National Assembly of Serbia on Saturday adopted the draft law on the 2017 budget, submitted by the government.
It envisages total revenues amounting to RSD 1,092 billion and total expenditure of RSD 1,161 billion, with a deficit of 1.7 percent of GDP.
The bill was supported by 153 members of the assembly, with 26 against, while three did not vote.
Total expenditures will be higher by RSD 69.1 billion of revenue, which represents 1.7 per cent of GDP, the Serbian government said on its website, adding that next year’s budget is planned on the basis of forecasts that real GDP growth in 2017 will amount to three percent and inflation of 2.4 percent.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?