Serbia sells 50.6 mln euro in 3-yr T-bonds, yield declines – table, News
Serbia sold on Monday 43.4 million euro ($46 million) in three-year euro-denominated Treasury bonds, equal to 43.99% of target, the finance ministry said.
The yield on the T-bonds dropped to 1.65% from 2.59% achieved at the previous auction of government securities of the same issue held on June 22, 2016, the department said in a statement.
The government securities sold on Monday are part of a 150 million euro issue offered on June 22. The government sold 51.36 million euro worth of debt paper in first auction and offered the remaining 98.64 million euro on Monday.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?