New technologies Serbia’s strategic priority, News
Serbia is on a good path to implement new technologies, but citizens also need to accept and use them more as we live in a world that has obviously changed greatly, it was said at the BIZIT conference Wednesday.
State Secretary of the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications Tatjana Matic noted that currently five out of the world’s six most successful companies work in the field of new technologies and that ten years ago the situation was the opposite, with only Microsoft in the top ten.
“The world has obviously changed greatly. The government has understood the importance of modern trends, as could be seen in PM Vucic’s programme, which noted development of new technologies is among the government’s strategic goals”, said Matic.
Strategies and laws that will contribute to further development of new technologies are being drawn, she said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?