Nikola Tesla Airport registers nearly 5 mln passengers in 2016, News
Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla Airport registered a record 4,924,664 passengers in 2016 – 3 pct more than in 2015, while the number of take-offs and landings remained the same.
An average 13,492 passengers a day – or 562 passengers an hour – used the airport’s services in 2016, the company said in a statement.
In the second half of 2016, the airport was registering successive “absolute monthly” records in the number of passengers, with 343,865 passengers in December, which is a 12 pct increase compared to the same period of 2015.
“Two absolute records were also set in August: the daily record was set on August 2, when 21,187 passengers were served, as was the monthly record of 590,292 passengers registered,” said the statement, adding that the trend of growth was expected to continue in 2017.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects