President of Kazakhstan pushes Expo 2017 in Poland and Serbia, News
As part of the visit of the President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev, Chairman of the Board of the National Company Astana EXPO 2017 Akhmetzhan Yessimov has visited Poland and Serbia in order to expand partnership with these countries.
In Poland, Mr. Yessimov has held a bilateral meeting with Mateusz Morawiecki, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Development. The parties have discussed Warsaw’s preparation for the Astana EXPO 2017 Future Energy International Specialized Exhibition to be held in Astana next summer.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?