Procurement ref: 6546-GPN-35414
Project number: 35414
Funding sources: EBRD
Contract type: Project goods, works and services
Notice type: General procurement notices
Issue date: 7 Dec 2011
Closing date: 6 Dec 2012, 23:59 Local time
This GPN updates the previous version published in “Procurement Opportunities” of Procurement Notice Ref: 5205-GPN-35414, dated February 9, 2006 and last updated on December 6, 2010.
JSC “Serbian Railways” intend to use the outstanding proceeds of the above loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“the Bank”) for the procurement of the following additional equipment:
· Pillar jackscrews with the belonging control desks
Tender procedure for the above project is expected to begin in January, 2012.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the Purchaser’s country.
Interested prospective tenderers should contact:
JSC “Serbian Railways”
Procurement and Central Warehousing Affairs Department
14a, Zdravka Čelara Str., Room 19, I floor
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Tel.: +381 11 329 2082
Fax.: +381 11 329 0740
- Railways: Rollingstock Project
- Public Tender for the sale of Joint Stock Company "Corporation Car Factory Priboj" Priboj – in restructuring
- Tender: „Rudnik Kovin“ JSC. Kovin
- Selection of qualified application for procurement of the cubicles with microprocessor
- Public procurement, construction of the water treatment plant in Zrenjanin
- Pre-invitation for bidders, Power plants Kostolac, procurement of Conveyor belt with the following types of cables
- Tender announcement, TENT power plants, first phase of revitalization of the piping system of the boiler, unit B1, Thermal power plant Nikola Tesla - Company part TENT B.
- Announcement, advanced notice to tenderers, Power Plants Nikola Tesla TENT, capital boiler rehabilitation works 2012
- Procurement, Construction of a Landfill and a Wastewater Treatment Facility
- RS-Belgrade: IPA —construction of substations 400/110 kV Vranje-4 & Leskovac-2 — relaunch 'Equipment and materials for 400/110 kV Vranje-4 substation'