Serbia, 28.3 billion dinars for two-year bonds at auction, News
The Public Debt Administration announced that it sold two-year government bonds in the amount of 28.3 billion dinars at the auction.
It is a reopened issue of two-year government bonds, which matures on January 25, 2025. The volume of the auction was 44.3 billion dinars with a coupon rate of five percent.
The total volume of demand at the auction was 39.2 billion dinars, and 2,830,536 pieces of government bonds were sold, with a nominal value of 28.3 billion dinars.
Government bonds were sold at an annual yield of 5.48 percent, and they mature on January 25, 2025.
The coupon payment in the amount of five percent will be made annually, every January 25 until the due date.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?