Serbia becoming more attractive as tourist destination, News
Two million visitors made 6 mln overnight stays in the first nine months of 2016 – 13 pct more than last year, said Dragana Sabic, secretary of the Association for Tourism at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia (PKS), opening the 13th forum of Serbian hoteliers Tuesday.
Investments by world-renowned hotel chains such as Falkensteiner and Radisson Blu have enriched Belgrade’s offer of high quality hotels meeting modern criteria and standards, the PKS said.
As the umbrella organization of the Serbian economy, the PKS supports this important event, organized by the Tourist World magazine, said Sabic.
Esteemed lecturers, panelists and guests from the region, the UK and Spain discussed important topics dealing with development and the future of the hotel industry and focusing on quality as the foundation of success in tourism and hospitality.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year