Serbia best place for investments, News
Serbia will ensure the best possible conditions for Indian companies investing in our country, Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic said Tuesday in an address at the Vibrant Gujarat summit in Gandhinagar.
“We will ensure the best conditions for Indian companies and I hope Serbian companies will also find fertile ground here in India for our investments,” Vucic said.
Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic on Tuesday held separate meetings with Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, the host of the Vibrant Gujarat economic summit in Gandhinagar, and Pankaj Patel, president of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
Vucic noted the significance of economic cooperation between Serbia and Gujarat, in particular in agriculture and the food and IT industries.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year