Exports of agricultural products to India development opportunity for Serbia, News
Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic met today in Mumbai with Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis, to discuss better cooperation in agriculture, processing of seeds and other technologies for food processing, but also attracting more Indian investors to Serbia.
The topic of discussion were also the joint companies in the information technology sector.
Vucic said that it would be very important to work on the mutual promotion of Serbia and India as tourist destinations.
This will be a new impetus to our cooperation, particularly in the field of agriculture, Fadnavis said and stressed that the export of agricultural products from Serbia to India is a great opportunity for Serbian companies.
The two interlocutors agreed on the formation of joint teams, which will explore all possibilities for cooperation between Serbia and Maharashtra, the tenth most populous state in the world.
Vucic invited the Chief Minister Fadnavis to visit Serbia with a delegation of Indian businessmen.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute