Serbia, Educated engineers are the basis of energy and future, News
The Minister of Mining and Energy, Dubravka Đedović, said today that „the education of future engineers is the basis of the energy system, both today and in the future, where major changes are expected in the energy transition process.“
As reported by that ministry, Đedović said during a conversation with the dean and students of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade that by the end of the decade, 15 billion euros will be invested in Serbia’s energy infrastructure.
“Behind all those projects are people, and our goal is for professionally educated staff from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and other faculties to implement those projects and to keep working and contribute to their country, which educated them,” said Đedović.
She stated that “it is a great thing that everything that has been done for students to acquire knowledge in modern laboratories, for programs to be innovated and to follow what is happening in the rapidly changing world” when it comes to energy.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute