Serbia gets bids from 27 firms for Belgrade airport concession, News
The pre-qualification stage ended on Friday, Mihajlovic said in an interview with Serbian daily Kurir, as quoted in a statement issued by the government.
The list of candidates includes companies from Germany, France, China, Turkey, Switzerland, India, South Korea and Greece, Mihajlovic said.
In February, Serbia’s government invited bids for a 25-year concession to operate the airport. Prospective bidders must not own more than 20% interest in the concessionaire of an airport, which is located within a 450 km radius from Belgrade and has serviced more than one million passengers in 2016.
According to earlier Serbian media reports, Vinci Airports, Fraport, Bouygues, two unnamed firms from the United Arab Emirates and three from China are interested in the deal.
Last year, Belgrade airport handled 4,924,992 passengers, up 3% on 2015 and slightly below its target of five million.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year