Serbia important business partner of Kazakhstan in Europe, News
President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev and Prime Minister of Serbia Aleksandar Vucic discussed implementation of the agreements signed as part of Nazarbayev’s visit to Serbia in August 2016.
The two met today in Astana. Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic arrived in Astana on November 14 heading a Serbian state and business delegation until November 16.
“Serbia is our important business partner in Europe,” said Nazarbayev. Out of 24 Serbian firms existing in Kazakhstan, only 15 are working, he said, calling for further expansion of economic cooperation.
Vucic for his part thanked Nazarbayev for warm welcoming, praising Nazarbayev’s efforts in developing Astana city and Kazakhstan as the whole.
During his stay in Kazakhstan, Prime Minister Vucic will attend the opening of a business forum of the two countries and give a lecture at the Nazarbayev University, will visit EXPO 2017 facilities, and attend the opening of the Nikola Tesla street in Astana.
He is also set to meet with Prime Minister Bakhytzhan Sagintayev and Speaker of Mazhilis of the Parliament Nurlan Nigmatulin.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year