Serbia, More business entities were registered than in the same period of the previous year, News
At the beginning of 2023, a total of 435,257 economic entities were registered in the Register of Business Entities on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, 20,552 more than at the beginning of 2022.
In 2022, the establishment of 11,241 companies and 41,628 entrepreneurs was registered, for 16.70% more companies and 21.08% more entrepreneurs compared to 2021, in which 9,635 companies and 34,378 entrepreneurs were founded.
According to registered activities, the largest number of companies and entrepreneurs established in 2022 were registered for non-specialized wholesale trade, computer programming, consulting activities related to business and other management, construction of residential and non-residential buildings and road freight transport, as well as restaurant activities and mobile catering facilities, hairdressing and beauty salons, it was stated on the website of the Agency for Business Registers.
In 2022, 8,416 companies and 24,026 entrepreneurs were deleted from the register, 19.40% more companies and 4.80% more entrepreneurs compared to 2021, when 7,046 companies and 22,934 entrepreneurs were deleted from the register.
According to registered activities, the largest number of deleted companies had registered activities of non-specialized wholesale trade, consulting activities related to business and other management, activities of restaurants and mobile catering facilities, construction of residential and non-residential buildings.
As stated, the largest number of deleted entrepreneurs were registered for the activities of restaurants and mobile catering establishments, services for preparing and serving drinks, activities of hairdressing and beauty salons, consulting activities related to business and other management, taxi transportation, retail trade in non-specialized stores. , mainly with food, drinks and tobacco, eKapija reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects