Serbia’s foreign trade increased by 30.8%, News
The total foreign trade in goods of Serbia for the period January-November 2022 is EUR 59.27 billion and represents an increase of 30.8% compared to the same period of the previous year
Goods worth EUR 24.81 billion were exported, which represents a growth of 26.4% compared to the same period of the previous year. Imports of goods had a value of EUR 34.46 billion, which represents an increase of 34.1% compared to the same period last year, the Republic Institute of Statistics announced.
Expressed in euros, the deficit amounts to EUR 9.64 billion, which is an increase of 58.9% compared to the same period of the previous year.
The coverage of imports by exports is 71.9% and is less than the coverage in the same period of the previous year, when it was 76.4%.
Our second most important partner is the CEFTA countries, with which we have an exchange surplus of USD 2.42 billion, which is the result of mainly exports of: agricultural products (cereals and their products), oil and oil derivatives, iron and steel, beverages and electrical machines and apparatus, Kamatica reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects