“Serbia needs to use investments more efficiently”, News
Serbia’s position and quality workforce can make the country more competitive, but it must use investments more efficiently.
This is what participants of the Serbian Economic Summit in Belgrade said on Monday.
EBRD Director for Serbia Daniel Berg said all countries he had worked in wanted to carry out reforms and attract investors, which is what made this a very tough battle.
The head of the EIB Regional Office for the Western Balkans, Dubravka Negre, said Serbia was one of the most significant countries in the region and also perceived by the EU as an engine of regional development.
Serbian Association of Employers President Nebojsa Atanackovic said Serbia needed predictability to boost investor interest.
IMF Resident Representative Sebastian Sosa said reforms were a generator of economic development everywhere and that such trends were also evident in Serbia.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects