Serbia says aiming to issue roughly 1 bln eur in Eurobonds this year, News
Serbia aims to issue about 1 billion euros ($1.07 billion) in Eurobonds this year and the issue is likely to be carried out after a presidential election that is expected to be held this spring, the country’s finance minister told Reuters on Tuesday.
“We’ve been eyeballing 1 billion (euros) for a long time. One billion euros is our ballpark,” Serbian Finance Minister Dusan Vujovic said on the sidelines of a Euromoney conference in Vienna, adding that a final decision had not been made.
“I want to be in the technical (preparatory) stages during this whole presidential campaign and so forth and be ready to go out in late April or early May,” he added.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?