Serbia to start lamb exports to China, News
Serbian agriculture minister Branislav Nedimovic said on Friday that the country plans to start exports of lamb meat to China, which would boost the entire manufacturing industry.
Serbian meat processing firm Industrija mesa Djurdjevic has already received an approval to start exports of lamb meat to China, and a further eight permits will be issued in June, Nedimovic said in a video file posted on the website of public broadcaster Radio Televizija Srbije (RTS).
The Asian country is ready to accept as much lamb meat imports as Serbia can produce, Nedimovic said.
In the first quarter of 2017, Serbia’s meat exports rose by 66.9% on the year to 19.9 million euro ($22.2 million), according to data from the country’s statistical institute.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects