Serbian Company Delta Holding Pushes Back on Cybercrime with Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, News
Palo Alto Networks®, the next-generation security company, today announced that Delta Holding has selected the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform to prevent ransomware from disrupting business operations and control network traffic to strengthen overall enterprise security.
Delta Holding, a privately held holding company based in Belgrade, Serbia, had been attacked frequently by ransomware. This affected business productivity and added expense to protect vital data on separate backup systems. Delta Holding also needed two separate firewalls one for its internal user network and another for the external-facing network, which provides central access to the internet for 100 geographically dispersed business offices. Plus, the Company had a third virtual private network (VPN) device to enable mobile network access. All these security devices were costly and time-consuming to manage.
By deploying the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform, Delta Holding eliminated ransomware and gained a comprehensive preventive shield against malware and zero-day attacks. By using the Palo Alto Networks platform to segment network traffic based on roles and responsibilities, Delta Holding reduced bandwidth consumption by 30 percent. Moreover, by consolidating on the Palo Alto Networks platform, the Company reduced device administration time by 20 percent and lowered support costs by $50,000 $60,000 over three years. Deployment was completed by Delta Holding’s network team with the support of local partners S4E CHS and E-Smart Systems.
Source; Newswire Today
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute