Serbia’s Energoprojekt bags 14.7 mln euro road rehabilitation contract in Uganda, News
Serbian civil engineering group Energoprojekt Holding [BEL:ENHL] said on Thursday it has signed a 14.7 million euro ($16.2 million) contract with the municipal government of Uganda’s capital Kampala, for the reconstruction of 10 urban roads.
Under the deal, the company’s subsidiary Energoprojekt Niskogradnja will rehabilitate roads with a total length of 15.5 km, Energoprojekt said in a bourse filing. The deadline for project delivery is 20 months.
Energoprojekt was the most traded company on the Belgrade bourse on Wednesday with a turnover of 1.7 million dinars ($13,800/15,600 euro). The stock closed flat at 1,200 dinars.
Source; See News
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute