Signed Protocol on the Program of Development Cooperation between Serbia and Germany, News
Representatives of the governments of Serbia and Germany signed the Protocol on the Development Cooperation Program for 2023-2024 in Berlin today (November 29, 2022).
The protocol worth EUR 183.5 million was signed by the State Secretary of the Ministry of Finance, Gojko Stanivuković, on behalf of the Serbian delegation.
– This document gives us space for intensifying cooperation in the field of sustainable economic development, climate change, environmental and energy protection, good governance and the rule of law – Stanivuković said on that occasion, according to a statement from the Ministry of Finance.
He added that at the last Summit held on November 3, three agreements were signed within the framework of free movement of people, energy security and green transformation of the Western Balkans.
“Almost 1,000 German companies in Serbia, which employ more than 76,000 people, are a clear indicator of Germany’s presence in all vital sectors of the Serbian economy”, Stanivuković pointed out during his speech in Berlin.
He underlined that the newly formed Serbian Government is determined to continue nurturing good relations with Germany.
– By the end of October, the level of foreign direct investments reached EUR 3.3 billion, which, compared to the same period last year, is an increase of 8.1% – concluded Stanivuković.
The Federal Republic of Germany is the first foreign trade partner of Serbia, the largest foreign investor and the most important bilateral donor. From 2000 to today, around 2.3 billion EUR have been invested in development cooperation, eKapija reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects