State investing EUR 6bn in infrastructure, News
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic says that her job is to make life easier for ordinary people by providing them with modern roads and railways and notes that the cost of the transport infrastructure projects currently in progress is EUR 6bn.
In her statement for Novi Sad’s Dnevnik, she cites as priorities the completion of the highway on Corridor 10 up to Macedonia and Bulgaria, which Serbia has waited for 40 years, and the highway from Cacak to the Montenegrin border on Corridor 11, but also the recovery of 1,100 kilometers of regional roads, modernization of railways and procurement of new trains, as well as placing within the top 20 in the World Bank’s Doing Business list.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?