Taxis in Belgrade are getting more expensive, News
After the decision is published in the Official Gazette, the prices of taxi services in Belgrade will become about 20 percent more expensive. Start from 170 dinars goes to 250, while the price per kilometer “jumps” from 65 to 73 dinars.
Taxi driver Sasa Knezevic from the Contractual Chamber of Commerce says for H1 that the decision on the price increase was signed by the deputy mayor and that it has yet to be published in the Official Gazette, after which taximeters will be calibrated.
“The increase is about 20 percent, instead of 65 dinars, a kilometer according to the first tariff will be 73 dinars, according to the second it will increase from 85 to 95 dinars, waiting will cost 900 dinars instead of 750.” Longer rides will be less expensive, shorter ones a little more “, Knezevic explained.
As he said, the price increase is conditioned by the fact that the prices have not changed for more than 10 years and “the costs have increased enormously”.
“The city determines the prices and does not determine them by heart, they are determined by the study on taxi transport in Belgrade, which was done three years ago. We have asked for a correction now so that we can survive at all. “During these three years, market conditions have changed significantly, we have an understanding for the citizens and the situation in the country, and we have accepted that there should be a minimum price correction,” Knezevic added, Danas writes.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 25, 2023 Serbia, Daily turnover of the Stock Exchange 11.1 million dinars
- March 25, 2023 The plan is to develop the Pannonian Corridor project in order to strengthen the transmission system of Serbia and Hungary