Ten Serbian companies among 100 biggest in region, News
Ten Serbian enterprises have found their place among the top 100 South East European companies with the biggest revenue in 2015 – however, this time around, none of them were in the top 10, as shown by data published by See News.
NIS ranked 13th with 1.7 billion euros of total revenue – 18.2 pct less than in 2014, when it ranked 9th.
EPS Snabdevanje ranked 16th, followed by EPS in 19th, FCA Serbia in 22nd, Delhaize Serbia in 68th and EPS Distribucija in 96th.
The list, published for the ninth consecutive year, ranks the top non-financial companies in South East Europe according to total revenue.
The region’s corporate sector started to grow again in 2015 – after many years of slow recovery – aided by increased economic activity, See News reports.
The total revenue of all top 100 companies rose to 102.5 billion EUR, 2 pct higher than in 2014.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?