The Atlantic Group showed interest for Serbian Strauss Group company, News
The Atlantic Group (Atlantic Group) submitted today a binding offer for the purchase of Strauss Adriatic.
And the Strauss Group has officially accepted it, the Atlantic Group announced today, and stated that the prior approval of the Commission for the Protection of Competition is necessary for the conclusion of the transaction.
The offer Is worth 40.5 million euros, without debt and cash, the announcement states, adding that this integration is an important contribution to the growth of the coffee category in Serbia and the region, as well as strengthening the competitiveness of the regional coffee industry and local brands.
Along with Strauss brands, Atlantic would also take over the production facility in Šimanovci, as well as 220 workers.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects