The average price of newly built apartments in Serbia in 2022 was 209,958 dinars, News
The average price of newly built apartments in Serbia in 2022 was 209,958 dinars, which represents an increase of 17.6 percent compared to 2021, the Republic Bureau of Statistics announced today, adding that the surface area of newly built apartments sold was 57 square meters on average meters.
Apartment prices ranged from 52,000 dinars per square meter in Bujanovac to 459,049 dinars in the Belgrade municipality of Savski venac.
The highest prices of newly built apartments were recorded in Belgrade municipalities, where the average price in the city’s neighborhoods increased by 19.2 percent compared to the same period in 2021 and amounted to 304,030 dinars.
In addition to the Belgrade municipalities, Čajetina, Novi Sad, Vrnjačka Banja, Zrenjanin, Pančevo, the Niš municipality of Medijana, Šabac and Kragujevac also stood out due to high prices, the statement added.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow