Serbia, In January, 1,568 building permits were issued, News
In January 2023, 1,568 building permits were issued, which represents a decrease of 7.9% compared to the same period of the previous year. Of the total number of permits issued in January, 76.7% of permits refer to buildings, and 23.3% to other structures.
If only buildings are considered, 77.3% of permits were issued for residential buildings, and 22.7% for non-residential buildings, while the majority of other buildings are related to pipelines, communication and electrical lines (64.5%).
According to the permits issued in January 2023 in the Republic of Serbia, the construction of 2,903 apartments was reported, with an average area of 69.4 m².
Out of the total number of apartments in new residential buildings, 8.3% of apartments will be built in buildings with one apartment, with an average area of 139.3 m², and 90.7% of apartments will be built in buildings with three apartments or more, and their average the area will be significantly smaller and will amount to 62.1 m².
The estimated value of the new construction works in January 2023 is 90.5% of the total estimated value of the works. Observed by region, the greatest construction activity is expected in the Belgrade region, 41.1% of the predicted value of new construction, followed by Srem region (15.7%) , Nišav region (7.1%), Juznoba region (6.2%) , Šumadija region (6.0%) and Raška region (5.0%), while the shares of other regions range up to 3.0%.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow