UAE seeks to strengthen investment and trade ties with Serbia, News
Director-General of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry Khalid bin Butti Al Hajri during a meeting with a high-level delegation of Serbian senior trade and economic representatives headed by presided over by Milos Perisic, charge d’affaires at the Serbian Embassy in the UAE said that the emirate of Sharjah has deep economic ties with Serbia and seeks to strengthen investment and trade ties with Serbia.
The delegation representatives of garment, leather and food industries, met with investors and businessmen from the UAE, to discuss ways of supporting the unique economic ties between Sharjah and Serbia through developing trade relations and opening new investment avenues for UAE investors in Serbia.
The delegation made a presentation about their national products as well as incentives and facilities offered by their country to the UAE business community.
The two sides also discussed the services and facilities offered by the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry as well as the body’s willingness to support Serbian companies and organisations planning to invest in the emirate.
Al Hajeri said that the business communities in both countries need to identify areas of mutual interest and co-operation to promote investment opportunities and exchanges of knowledge and information that encourage investors.
Expressing his country’s keenness to promote economic ties with Sharjah, Milos Perisic invited Emirati investors to visit Serbia to explore investment opportunities, in garment, leather and food industries in particular.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year